CCS Construction Staffing was invited by the Business North Carolina magazine and Cherry Bekaert LLP to attend the NC Mid-Market Fast 40 awards ceremony. The event was held at the St. Andrews Room in the Main Clubhouse at the Pinehurst Resort.
The top 40 honorees are featured in the November issue of Business North Carolina magazine.
The list ranks mid-size companies on revenue and employment growth. This year, CCS was honored to be ranked #2 in this esteemed list. It was also the 3rd consecutive year that CCS was among the honorees.
In order to be eligible for the list, companies must have met the following criteria:
• Be headquartered in the state of North Carolina
• Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit
• Be either privately owned or publicly traded
• Have net annual revenue in the range of $10 million to $500 million
• Demonstrate sustained revenue and employment growth over the past 3 years
CCS Construction Staffing provides skilled temporary and temp-to-hire services in 13 states, including South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, and Florida. Our team dedicated themselves to finding the right personal for the job and that’s what makes CCS a Top Staffing Provider.