The construction industry is a competitive marketplace. With so many companies vying for residential and commercial contracts, your firm must finds ways of standing out and attracting more customers. One way of doing this is with advertisements. While print, radio or television ads are still viable options, online advertising offers a more cost-effective way of reaching prospects. When you consider that more than half of Americans spend a great deal of their time surfing the internet, adding digital media to your business strategy is essential to boosting your bottom line. Below are three tips that can help you get a leg up on the competition.
Optimize Your Website
Your company website is your calling card to the world. It’s the first impression potential clients have of your firm, so make it a positive one with the following suggestions:
- make it mobile-responsive, so it’s viewable on mobile devices;
- create an attractive design and layout with easy navigation so visitors can find the information they need in a matter of seconds; and
- use SEO strategies that increase the website’s rankings in search engines. The higher your company ranks, the more likely prospects will land on your site.
Take Advantage of Social Media
Today’s internet users value relevant content and social engagement. There are several platforms that are ideal for giving your audience what they crave. Here are a few suggestions:
- post before and after pictures of your company’s construction projects on Pinterest or Instagram;
- share simple do-it-yourself remodeling tips and tricks, customer testimonials, company events and special announcements on Facebook and Twitter; and
- place a company profile on LinkedIn. Highlight the services, accomplishments, awards and any information that adds to the firm’s credibility and trustworthiness.
Utilize Online Ad Programs
Among the most popular online advertising programs are Google AdWords and Facebook Ads. A few of the benefits of using these services are listed below.
- Keep costs low. You determine how much or how little you want to spend on an ad campaign, and online ads are much cheaper than print, TV and radio advertisements.
- Target potential clients who fit a specific demographic or reside in a particular location.
- Get in front of a captive audience. With TV, radio and digital video recorders, people can skip the ads. However, if your firm runs banner ads people are guaranteed to see them on the websites they visit.
A user-friendly website, social media interaction and targeted marketing are a combination that can take your business to new heights. And with that comes more projects and the need for additional workers. Let CCS Construction Staffing help you meet those demands. We’ll equip you with skilled tradesmen who can get the job done. Contact us today.