Franz Lane began working with CCS Construction Staffing over 4 months as an Electrician, he has proven that he is a model employee. Employer’s reviews have stressed Lane punctuality and work ethics. He is honest, hard-working, smart, and consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty on every project. On one occasion, his manager asked CCS Construction Staffing for more workers like him. Lane is an Electrician contractor with 17 years of experience he resides in the Charlotte area.
- What is your greatest strength? “My greatest strength is the ability to learn.”
- How do you evaluate success? “I evaluate success is being able to do what you do and be great at it.”
- Who is your role model, and why? “My role models are the teachers that give us the ability to learn and succeed in life.”
- What things do you not like to do? “There’s really nothing that I don’t like I am easy going.”
- Tell me about a project or accomplishment that you consider to be the most significant in your career. “Good accomplishments is when I first started doing electrical work learning the trade and how everything worked was the best by far because learning this allowed me to provide better for myself and family.”
- What’s your superpower, or what’s your spirit animal? “My superpower is my brain it’s always on overtime when I am fixing electrical problem which I am good at lol.”
- What lessons has your work life taught you? “Lesson that my work life as taught me is to be great at what you do and you will always have a place to work.”