Ever since he began working with CCS Construction Staffing over a year ago Bruce Morris has demonstrated that he is an exemplary worker. Employers’ reviews have highlighted Morris numerous times over his punctuality and driven nature. He is honest, hard-working, smart, and consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty on every project. Bruce is a Commercial Plumber with 30+ years of experience; he resides in Columbia, SC.
- What is your best quality when working? “I do everything good. I’m a self-starter, self-motivated and I can keep doing work all day. I don’t have to be told what to do, and I think that’s a great thing to have in this industry.”
- How many years of experience? “I’ve been a plumber for 30 years a commercial plumber for 25 years.”
- What’s the one problem you are best at solving for your clients? “There’s not one problem when you are a plumber. I will say I am great at problem solving in general, I can have one problem and come up with something to solve it.”
- How do you describe yourself in one word? “One word… Driven!”
- What do you like about CCS Construction Staffing? “Right now, they help find work and maintain busy.”
- Where can we find you when you’re not working? “Probably at home working on the house.”
- What would be impossible for you to give up? “My life!”